Then a Rising Phoenix Archery Birthday Party is exactly what you are looking for!
We provide the equipment, the coaches and the fun in a safe environment. Our archery birthday parties include basic instruction and range safety to make sure everybody leaves your party with nothing but a great time. We are proud to have a 100% injury free track record.
It’s your party, tell us if you want to do cake and presents in the beginning, at the end or not at all* so that you can maximize your range time. Plus you pick the games, we have a number of games kids and adults love or we can customize a game to match your theme:
- Balloon Pop
- Stuffed Animals
- Zombies and Raptor
- Pin the Arrow on the Turkey (Yes you shoot blindfolded, with a coach next to you of course)
- Robin Hood: Shoot arrows into apples of the heads of silhouettes (pumpkins in October)
- Mini Tournaments (Last Archer Standing, Best Score, Closest to the Center, etc)
- Seasonally Themed/Custom (ex:Shooting arrows into a pumpkin/Christmas Ornaments/Hearts. etc.)
- Poker (bigger kids (dads) like this one)
- Battle Ship
- Darts (Adult Groups)
- Golf (Adult Groups) Difficulty: Hard
- and more…
Our parties are affordable!
Our birthday package includes up to 10 Participants and 2hrs for just $199.00
- Each additional participant is just $10.00 each.
- 2hr session includes 1.5 hrs of range time and 30 min. of table time. Sequence of events determined by Rising Phoenix Archery’s scheduler.
- Each additional half hour or range time is just $50.00 – Must be requested at time of booking. We will schedule another party immediately following yours. Each additional half hour of table time is just $25.00.
- Use of table area which features , access to Fridge, Freezer and Microwave.
- Select 2 games to be played during range time. Select additional game for each extra half hour of range time purchased.
- Candy provided to participants so we can sugar them up right before we send them home.
- Outside food is permitted.
- Supplies such as plates, forks, napkins etc. are not provided and must be supplied by host.
- Waiver required of each participant.
$50.00 non refundable deposit required to secure date. Dates cannot be held without deposit. Sorry, but we learned the hard way already. Parties are for ages 8 and older, Younger participants unfortunately cannot be accommodated safely.
* Choosing no table time is a $25 upgrade to basic event pricing.
Our range requires that all participants wear a closed toed shoe. Sandals and Flip flops which do not enclose the toe are not permitted for participants. Spectators are welcome to wear these types of shoes.
Call us at (248) 602-2885 for more information and to check availability.
- The entire experience was wonderful! I would definitely come back and recommend it to friends. 7/18/15